Mr. Deity

Monday, May 08, 2006

School out for summer!

Well, I am officially out of school for the summer. I decided a few weeks ago that I was going to take this summer off, and I can not tell you how excited I am! Spring grades are supposed to be posted tomorrow....I sure hope I passes special libraries. I am nervous because the instructor had not graded 80% of our work in blackboard, so I just hope I pass. If not, that instructor will feel the full wrath of Dawnzilla! That's right. Most of you have met Dawnzilla, and lets just say it aint pretty. I remember a couple of years ago I had 2 professors give me grades that I did not agree with, so I let Dawnzilla do her thing and had both grades changed. Oh yea!

I got to spend the day with Aidan yesteday which was super cool! Avery was invited to a princess tea party (she promised to bring me back a cupcake), so Aidan hung out with me and Chas all day. It was so much fun! We went to the grocery store and drove the racecar shopping cart, got a super rad new monster truck, and made cookies. I am incredibly lucky to be so close the the two coolest twins on the planet! Big shout out to Kita for having created the most awesome kids ever!

Well, I guess that's all for now. Can't wait to see MI-3! Tom Cruise may be a total whack job, but that movie looks freakin awesome!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Congrats on finishing the semester without pulling out all your hair! Yay summer! (Not that it's going to be a ton of down time...) :)

Anonymous said...

MI3 - The best of the Mission Imposs, yet! First one was ok - some plot, some FX stuff, some of which was nearly impossible ie: helicopeter tied to train going through the chunnel. Second one - no plot (who can remember what it was about, too much FX. Third one - good plot, charcters fully developed - cared about them. Great FX. Though some improbable - none of it impossible.

Even though occassionaly border line, Cruise can actually act. Though I do think his best acting was in Last Samurai.

Go and enjoy.
GC