Mr. Deity

Friday, May 26, 2006

Middle Schoolers Rock!


So, I am so psyched today because I have taken a vacation day and am not at work! Don't get me wrong, I love my job but I was sooooo ready for a break. I am not due in back to work until Wednesday of next week.....so awesome!

Chas was supposed to take today off with me so we could go see X-3 first thing, but he could not take the day off. He just got a new job (YEA!) and he is trying to get all of his loose ends tied up before he leaves his old job. Chas, new job is a Quality Assurance Engineer for the Systems department. Pretty dang cool, I think. Keep your eye on that one... he's going places!

The past three weeks have been incredibly busy. Our library has been visiting elementary and middle schools to discuss the summer reading program. The first week was elementary school which was pretty fun. The last two weeks have been elementary school, which has been really fun! Sally and I visited all of the middle schools ourselves and got into a great rhythm! I think that we are going to have awesome attendance this year for the teen summer reading program!

I think I might go see MI-3 by myself today. No one else is off work, GC already saw it and I really want to see that one before X-3. This super fun long weekend has just begun!

Be sure to visit the Vintage Vantage wesbite and checkout their super fly T's:
http://www.vintagevantage.com/

No comments: