Mr. Deity

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Hello all...or actually hello me as I am probably the only person who reads this blog at all!

I have been inspired by Chas, super cool blog to post a new entry. I am noticing that the majority of my entries are all while I was in grad school. How on earth did I have more time to update this blog in grad school then out of it? Oh well...

Today was a good day. I painted the bathroom a total of 5 times (3 coats of primer and 2 coats of the "desert sand" color that Chas picked out. I am really digging the walls and am now just hoping to have a toilet and sink in there sometime soon.

I can't decide if I like my new staff intranet picture...it feels too much like a school picture where they make you sit at an angle and twist forward. Anyhew, here is it.

No comments: