Mr. Deity

Monday, July 02, 2007

Craziness of all forms

Hey there, hi there, ho ho ho there!

Ok so here is a quick update on all of the craziness that has been taking place.

School: I am currently taking my last two courses and preparing for the comprehensive exam which is *gulp* less than two weeks away. Courses are going well, i'll know more after I take my midterm on Thursday.


Work: Summer reading is in full swing, not to mention Opening Day Collection stuff for Burlington, and what not. I attended that ALA conference in DC last week which was amazing! I talked to Paula and I might be getting on the Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults committee as well as the Youth Participation committee! Fun pics from ALA to follow:












Personal: Things in my personal life are really good. Beyond kitty drama that is. Pumpkin had to go to the doctor last week due to constant stomach issues. She appears to be ok now. Cowboy was getting sick to his stomach yesterday and is not feeling well today. Super bummer. I am thinking that maybe the cat food was no good so I threw it away and am picking up a new bag on the way home.

Chas and I got rid of 7 boxes of books last week which was awesome! It felt so good to purge some of the stuff we don't need.

Overall things are great. I am looking forward to being out of school and hopefully passing comps on friday the 13th. I am also pumped about all of the birthdays coming up in August including Sally, Rebecca, Mom and Chas! I loves to party! :)


That's all for now.

No comments: