Mr. Deity

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What to do with all this free time...

Well, I have been out of school for a whopping 2 weeks and I am doing a lot of sitting around. It is so strange to not have any homework to do or exams to study for. It is pretty cool. I am digging sitting around and catching up on my TV time. Plus, I have been baking like a mad woman. I currently have white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies in the oven. Yum!

I made brunch for mom and Niki for mother’s day. It was really good. Same stuff I cooked for the girls a couple weeks ago: French toast, whole wheat pancakes with berry compote, banana bread, chocolate chip scones, fresh pineapple and bacon. Good food and good times. Mom and Nik hung out til around 4 which was really cool because I haven’t spent much time with either of them in a while.

I smell cookies, time to check the oven. Yummm.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Oh man I'm so jealous! That stuff you made was amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Make some berry compote and then we'll talk...