Mr. Deity

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Snakes on a Plane!


This week has not been too bad. So far I have kept up with homework and online discussion groups for school, which is a feat in and of itself. Work has been steadily chugging alone. We have just hired a very cool chick to replace my old partner. I am really looking forward to working with her!

Call me crazy, but I really want to see the movie Snakes on a Plane! Yes, I am extremely scared of flying, but come on! I don't think this movie is going to scare me anymore then Kill Bill did. I think that the entire premise of this movie is so ridiculous that there is no need for concern. I just want to see Sam Jackson say "What are all these MF'ing snakes doing on this MF'ing plane!" No one can deliver a line like Sam Jackson! That’s all for now.

No comments: